Welcome to the 7-Day Creative Defense!
In this free video course, you'll be creative every day—and gain insights into how to protect and defend your precious creative time.
DAY 3: notes and summary
1. First things first! Set a timer for 20 minutes, and give your chosen creative project your full attention.
2. Complete the Martha Beck "bag, barter, or better" survey!
- Make a list of everything you plan to do today.
- Read that list over slowly, noting how each item makes you feel in your body.
- For those items that create unpleasant body sensations, choose whether you'll bag, barter, or better it.
3. Bonus step: share the results of your self-inquiry with your accountability buddy!
Quote of the day: "If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what do you not bring forth will destroy you." —the Gospel of Thomas, via The Great Work of Your Life.
on day 2:
You completed another 20-minute creative session.
You picked your top 5 time thieves out of a lineup.
You shared the results with your accountability partner.
On day 1:
You chose your target project and your accountability partner.
You completed your first 20-minute creative session.